TESTIMONIES

You can only reach Dr Harvey with this Number, Dr Harvey doesn't uses another number                    +1 (862) 245-1873



Hello everyone i am Ana Patricia from California. I am here to testify on how i got cured of HPV. "I don't really remember much about the day or the month or two following. I do remember sitting in my doctor's office as she told me that i have HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS(HPV). I remember looking at the painting on the wall. I became instantly numb and everything became a blur." ​ I spent so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that i will be cured, but all to no avail. I contacted so many doctors, which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily a good friend of mine told me about a herbal doctor, (Dr. Harvey). ​ At first i never wanted to contact him because i have been fraud by lots of online scam. After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, i decide to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose. ​ To my greatest surprise, Dr. Harvey NEVER DEMANDED FOR AN UPFRONT FEE when i contacted him. All he did was to give me a Herbal Medicine and guidelines on how i am to take them. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 13 days i went back for a check up, and i was tested NEGATIVE.
Knowing that you have HERPES can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing. It will probably take a while for the news to sink in. ​ My name is Sean Archer and i am from the United States. ​ I remember spending so much money buying drugs like OTC painkillers - acetaminophen or ibuprofen from hospitals hoping that i will be cured, but all to no avail. I contacted so many doctors and they prescribe Antiviral, such as Acyclovir., which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a herbal doctor, (Dr. Harvey) online. ​ I then contacted him (Dr. Harvey) through his email, After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, i decide to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose. ​ To my greatest surprise, Dr. Harvey NEVER DEMANDED FOR ANY MONEY when i contacted him. All he did was to to send me a Herbal Medicine through FEDEX courier Service, and he gave me guidelines on how i am to take it. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 13 days i went back for a check up, and i was tested NEGATIVE of Genital Herpes. ​ I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with Genital Herpes, That there is still a huge chance that you can get well again.
ROSE LEE: ​ God bless GREAT Dr Harvey for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HPV since 2015 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied and I needed to get the HPV out of my blood, I searched about some possible cure for HPV and I saw a comment about GREAT Dr Harvey , how he cured HPV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later I was cured from HPV. GREAT Dr Harvey, truly you are great. Do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him
SANDRA: ​ Hello everyone I'm so happy for the herbs that Dr Harvey rendered me . At first i never really believed that his herbs could really cure my illness but i just gave him a tire and the herbs really helped me , I had herpes for four years and it was eating me up then one day I found a testimony of someone testifying to the great work of Dr Harvey who cured him of Herpes I was thinking since this man can cure Herpes then why shouldn't i contact him then i did and he gave me some herbs that really helped me and he also instructed me on how i should take the medicine which he sent to me which I did and it really worked for me i was cured from this deadly virus. I will advise anyone with this illness to also contact him.
KATRINA: ​ Good News My People ..I Want To Appreciate Dr Harvey Herbal Medicine Is A Good Herbal Medicine For( fibroid) Was Diagnosed With fibroid Virus Last Month, And i Looked For Solution To Be Cure, Luckily I Saw A Testimonies On fibroid Dr Harvey Cured fibroid Virus, I Decided To Contact Dr Harvey ,I Contacted Him and He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me, I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health, He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly fibroid Virus Within 4 week and 3 days, I Am Now fibroid Negative. My Brothers And Sisters I know That There Are So Many People That Have this Same fibroid Virus Please Dr Harvey is here To Help you too, And please Help Me To Thank Dr Harvey For Curing Me, I’m Cured By Dr Harvey Herbal Medicine. I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with HIV/AIDS, That there is still a huge chance that you can get well again
I do remember having lots of abdominal pain and dark urine, loss of appetite at all time. ​ I started taking vaccine like Engerix B, Heplisav-B, but all to no avail. Then a friend of mine told me about a herbal remedy called "Furtil Herb". At first i doubted it, later on i decided to give it a try. ​ I contacted Dr Harvey​ that made the medicine through his website, and after much enquiry, i then took the medicine. ​ Within 2-3 days of taking the medicine, i started noticing that all the pains i do feel before were gone. And after 11days, i then went for a test and my result came out NEGATIVE.
MARY: Hello everyone, I am here to share a testimony on how my HPV was cure by a herbal doctor with the help of herbal medicine and herbal soap, As we all know medically, there is no solution or cure for HPV and the cost for Medication is very expensive. Someone introduced me to a man (Native Medical Practitioner) I showed the man all my Tests and Results and I told him i have already diagnosed with HPV and have spent thousands of Money on medication. I said I will like to try him cause someone introduced me to him. He asked me sorts of questions and I answered him correctly. To cut the story short, He gave me some medicinal soaps and some herbs and he thought me how am going to use them all. At first I was skeptical but I just gave it a try. I was on his Medication for 2 weeks and I used all the soaps and herbs according to his prescription. That he will finish the rest himself. And I called him 3 days after, I arrived and I told him what is the next thing he said, he has been expecting my call. He told me to visit my doctor for another test. Honestly speaking, i never believe all he was saying until after the test when my doctor mention the statement that am, HPV negative and the doctor started asking me how come about the cure, And I make a promise to Dr Harvey that if I’m heal I will testify his good work in my life,
You to can be a testimony of DR HARVEY HERBAL Miracles, Kindly contact him through his mail and restore the pride of your health again. EMAIL: drharveyphytotherapy@yahoo.com INSTAGRAM: @Drharvey_gram or you can chat Dr Harvey directly on Whatsapp by clicking this

Dr Harvey Delivers Worldwide.

To order or get more information: you can contact Dr Harvey on WhatsApp by clicking this......




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Harvey Natural Propolis Lecithin Capsule (CURE FOR CANCER)

Our Products

Home Remedies for Genital Warts: What Works?